• Managing list serves, websites, and developing toolkits for grantees
• Cross-site communication, standardization of operations
• Conducting webinars, sessions, and events for grantees
• Data Collection, analysis, and reporting
• Financial reporting and compliance support for grantees
• Training and site visits
• Policy, guidebooks, and standard operating procedures development
• Training and coaching of the grantee leadership team
Program Logistics Services
• Certified Event Management Services: Travel, lodging, identifying
guest speakers, locations
• Administrative support
• Vendor management and health and safety standards
Performance and Quality Management
• Program performance analysis
• Financial reporting audits and closeouts
• Congressional reporting and compliance management
Workforce Training: Design and deliver a variety of off the shelf and customized trainings to help organizations develop the technical and business skills of their workforce: Trainings are offered in areas of acquisition, grants, project management and business skills: Effective communication, team building, business writing, proof reading and editing, building effective partnerships, conflict resolution and a host of other topics
Leadership Development: Design customized leadership programs that build agility, resilience and other critical competencies necessary to achieve measurable results.
Coaching: Provide individual and group coaching to enable individuals unleash their highest potential.
Workforce Engagement: Implement practical, sustainable engagement strategies to promote employee retention, improve productivity and job satisfaction and drive a healthy work culture.
Facilitation: Work with groups in various settings: workgroup, meetings etc to achieve consensus and achieve their goals
Information Technology Governance and Management: Ranging from IT governance policy and service level agreements (SLA) to strategic transformation support for cloud, ITaaS, Agile enterprise, development operations, integration, mobile computing and internet of things (IOT).
Cyber Security: Mitigate risks through security technologies and processes that extend protection and management controls across the expanding digital environment.
Agile Acquisition, Implementation and Quality Assurance: Implement strategies for successful SLA development and monitoring, enforcement and sustainable code. Apply insights of human dynamics to mitigate challenges posed by large-scale, enterprise level Agile implementation with the goal of successful change and long-term high performance.
Adoption Management: Integrate a holistic adoption management approach with proven human leadership and technical best practices from ITIL, Agile, Operations Performance and Human Capital considering each client’s leadership, structure, mission, processes and systems.