We are currently recruiting for an Intern.
AMA Consulting internship Program provides college students with a hands-on learning experience.
Title: Trainer Specialist Intern
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Duration: 3 Days
Duties and Responsibilities:
The main purpose of this position is to support the trainer facilitate the class for federal employees. This will be a 3 day training in Fort Worth Texas.
The dates are Monday, July 29 through Wednesday, July 31, 2019, 8:00am to 4:00pm.
Specific duties will include:
- Helping with disbursing training materials
- Administrative support during training and other duties assigned.
This will pay $100 per day.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive and Friendly attitude
- Tech friendly to take videos and pictures
- Ability to help with laptop and projector if needed
- Coachable/Leader mindset
Please forward your resume and bio